The latest update of priority linked data to support COVID-19 research is now available and includes Intensive Care National Audit and Research Centre (ICNARC) data on COVID-19 intensive care admissions up to 17/03/2021.
The update also includes:
- Second Generation Surveillance System (SGSS) COVID-19 virology test data up to 23/02/2021
- COVID-19 Hospitalisation in England Surveillance System (CHESS) up to 23/02/2021
- Hospital Episodes Statistics Admitted Patient Care up to 31/03/2021
- Office for National Statistics mortality data up to 29/03/2021
- the latest small area deprivation data
These linked data include 38,416,860 acceptable patients in the CPRD Aurum June 2021 build and 9,315,232 acceptable patients in the CPRD GOLD July 2021 build.
Further information is available on the linked data web page.